MANAGEMENT POLICY of the VICE PRESIDENCY of CLIMATE CHANGE and SUSTAINABILITY
In line with the Management Policy of TÜBİTAK MAM, the Vice Presidency aims to conduct research and achieve the highest possible success and creativity in its field of expertise, to develop new technologies and fields of expertise, to improve the competitive power of Turkiye and the welfare of the society with its contributions to the economy and to provide scientific, technological and sustainable solutions for the country by employing its research, development and innovation capabilities.
Within this context, the Vice Presidency of Climate Change and Sustainability (VPCCS) is committed to providing its clients with high quality services meeting the requirements of regulatory quality standards, including EN ISO/IEC 17025 on General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, EN ISO 9001 on Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001 on Environmental Management Systems.
The employees of VPCCS
- Believe in the importance of continuous improvement in their services and products;
- Adopt continuous institutional development philosophy;
- Never take part in any activity which would lead to the weakening or loss of the competence of laboratories, and the reliability or confidentiality of the results;
VPCCS Administration is committed to
- Developing and managing its resources in order to support national and institutional priorities,
- Developing national and international scientific and technological cooperations,
- Utilizing the scientific and technological solutions developed,
- Conforming to national and international regulations and legislations on environment, occupational health and safety,
- Taking into consideration the environmental impacts, occupational health and safety risks and defining the monitoring methods while planning and/or realizing new investments,
- Making use of the natural resources efficiently in all services and activities, preventing pollution at source and supporting reuse and recycling,
- Eliminating the impacts of any environmental accident and emergency and the occupational health and safety risks during its activities and mitigating hazards,
- Providing a laboratory environment that meets the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025 International Standards in order to deliver a service of ever increasing quality to its clients,
- Being a leader, nationally and internationally, thanks to its mission and service quality which is accompanied by reliability, honesty, impartiality, confidentiality, continuous improvement and scientific approach;
- Ensuring that its employees are not subjected to any internal or external pressure that would affect their judgment and making sure that they understand their responsibilities,
- Carrying out all necessary activities in order for all the personnel to adopt, learn and implement the quality system certification and quality policy.